Smart Gasket® Thermocouples
Rubber Fab’s Smart Gasket’s® value is proven when validating sterility in a high-purity pharmaceutical system. The Smart Gasket® is used to obtain the critical thermal mapping information you need during the validation process. Smart Gasket® easily installs between two sanitary standard ferrules using the Rubber Fab sanitary themocouple clamp to secure the ferrules.
|Our gasket provides up to four internal ports for accepting the Smart Gasket® thermocouple samples or accessories; i.e. ACC-T or K-199-S-Short Temperature Probe; ACC-T or K-199A-L Long Temperature Probe.|
There is also a sampler device available that utilizes standard luer lock fittings. Meter fluids in your process system utilizing a peristaltic pump or withdraw samples utilizing our luer lock sampler and luer lock valve or syringe.
1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3" and 4" and fits standard sanitary ferrules.
1, 2, 3, 4
You can also select the Smart Gasket® Spore Trap gasket to securely retain spore challenge test strips.
(shown with 2 ports)
T Type Teflon Coated Wire Probe
K Type Kapton Coated Wire Probe
|ACC-EXT Extension Leads|
3MM, 6MM, 12MM
Sampling Injection Tube
- Use temporarily or permanently without custom thermowells or expensive custom fittings
- Easy to expand to multiple system sites
- Sanitary without a dead leg
- Ease of installation
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 internal ports available
- FKM Fluoroelastomer
- Platinum Silicone
- FDA CFR 177.2600
- FDA CFR 177.1550
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- ADI Free® (Animal Derived Ingredient Free) certified
- Manufactured according to cGMP Guidelines